google.com, pub-4023744925153520, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Girls Love Ball | Latest Gist On FOOTBALL: Fabregas: I wasn't part of Conte's plans and I feared for my Chelsea future... but he trusts me now

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Fabregas: I wasn't part of Conte's plans and I feared for my Chelsea future... but he trusts me now

Fabregas: I wasn't part of Conte's plans and I feared for my Chelsea future... but he trusts me now


Cesc Fabregas is proud to have proved Antonio Conte wrong and feels fit and fresh enough to go on playing for Chelsea for years.

This time last season, Fabregas had started only four competitive games for his club's Italian manager but has since forced Conte to change his mind


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Shall Never End | Gossip Gist | Caught In The Act | Unbelievable : Reaction As Popular public speaker, Ubong King die...

Wonder Shall Never End | Gossip Gist | Caught In The Act | Unbelievable : Reaction As Popular public speaker, Ubong King die... : Popular Ni...